The Greater Los Angeles chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists invites you to mix, mingle, mega schmooze, socialize, have fun, and network all at the same time. The July 6 mixer will feature complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a no-host bar.
The Journalism Mega Mixer is hosted by:
- Greater L.A. chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists
- Radio and Television News Association of Southern California
- Online News Association
- Asian American Journalists Association
- CCNMA/National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- NLGJA: the Association of LGBT Journalists
- Los Angeles Press Club
- National Association of Black Journalists – Los Angeles
- Journalism and Women Symposium
- Hacks and Hackers LA
- 8-Ball Welfare Foundation
Wednesday, July 6
Rockwell Table and Stage
1714 N Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
The event is free and open to all journalists.
Valet and street parking available.
The Metro Red Line stop at Sunset/Vermont is walking distance.
Please RSVP by June 29 at email@example.com