The Greater Los Angeles chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists invites you to mix, mingle, mega schmooze, socialize, have fun, and network all at the same time. The July 11 mixer will feature complimentary appetizers and a no-host bar.
The Journalism Mega Mixer is hosted by:
- Greater L.A. chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists
- Online News Association
- Asian American Journalists Association
- CCNMA: Latino Journalists of California/National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Investigative Reporters and Editors
- National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) – L.A.
Annual Journalism Mega Mixer
Tuesday, July 11
6 – 9 p.m.
Molly Malone’s Irish Pub
575 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
The mixer is free and open to all. Complimentary appetizers. Cash bar.
Limited parking behind the building. Street parking also available. Free parking at LACMA after 7p.m. – 5905 Wilshire Blvd. Petersen Museum parking is $12.
Please RSVP by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Saxton, SPJ/LA Board Member